- OUT OF BOUNDS (Rule 27) at the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th and 8th outside the wire fence. Over the fence at the 6th. Over the white posts in the marsh to the right side of the 9th, beyond the white posts behind the 9th green and 1st tee and beyond the white posts around the Lifeboat houses.
- Immovable Obstructions (Rule 24-2) – Fixed sprinkler heads, control boxes, distance plates, artificial surfaces, steps, all paths (including path to the right of 6th green), roads and ground within 2 club lengths of the road crossing the 2nd and 8th fairways are immovable obstructions and balls may be lifted and dropped WITHOUT PENALTY within one club-length of and not nearer the hole than the nearest point of relief.
- Movable Obstructions (Rule 24-1) – Posts and chains around the 9th green. Stones in bunkers.
- A ball lying on the putting green, other than that to which a player is Playing, must AT ALL TIMES be lifted and dropped 2 club lengths from the edge of the green nearest to which the ball was lying, then within 1 club-length, but not nearer the hole being played.
- Except in a hazard, a ball lying in a hoof mark or tractor tyre track may be lifted and dropped WITHOUT PENALTY one club-length. Rule 24-2b.
- NO PRACTICE CHIPPING OR PUTTING IS ALLOWED ON ANY GREEN
- All rules apply to corresponding holes 10 to 18
- Practice area – to the right of the 9th