AVGC 2022 MEMBERSHIP PRICES
|Full Membership||£336||12 x £28|
|England Golf & Northumberland County Fee|
(Golf Union Fees payable if AVGC is your home club for handicap)
|Twilight (1st April – 30th September after 3pm )||£150||6 x £25|
|Seniors**||£234||12 x £19.50|
|U30’s (age 21-29)||£264||12 x £22|
|Intermediate (age 18-21)||£125||N/A|
|Student (age 18-23)||£75||N/A|
|Junior (age 14- 17)||£50||N/A|
|Junior (age 10-13)||£30||N/A|
|Junior (age 9 & under)||£20||N/A|
|Town & Country***|
|Tier 1 (40-59 miles)||£264||12 x £22|
|Tier 2 (60-99 miles)||£204||12 x £17|
|Tier 3 (100 miles +)||£150||N/A|
|Winter Membership (1st Oct – 31st Mar) – Limited Availability||£180||£30|
**Senior over 65 years old with 25 years continuous playing membership
- All ages are taken from 1st January each year.
- Full members can introduce guests for reduced green fee of £15 per 18 holes or £10 for 9 holes. Fee payable in advance.
- No visitor/guest can be introduced at the reduced green fee more than three times in each year of membership. After three visits full fee is payable or membership taken out.
- Winter members cannot bring guests at reduced rates. A winter member’s guests must pay full visitor green fees.
- Please pay at the bar before teeing off or if the bar is closed please use the honesty box ensuring that the visitors book is completed with the visitors details before teeing off.