The Government has not permitted golf to be played in any format during lock-down. Therefore both the clubhouse and golf course, including the practice area and putting green, are closed until 2nd December at the earliest.
The course and clubhouse are open with social distancing restrictions in place.
All members and visitors to the clubhouse must sign in or register using the NHS App, even if it is your intention to sit outside.
1. The signing in log is situated in the entrance lobby on your right. There is a wall mounted hand sanitizer in the lobby. We ask you firstly to sanitize your hands before using the pen and then entering the club.
2. There is a one way system in place. You enter through the main door and exit through the fire escape door, in the dinning room.
3. The toilets are in use but lockers and changing rooms are NOT. There is hand sanitizer outside the ladies toilets for use before entering. The men’s toilet door will be left ajar so no need to sanitize before entering. Please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before leaving the toilets.
5. It will be table service only inside. If you wish to sit outside please order and pay at the bar, take your seat out side and a member of staff will bring your food and drink to you. The out side tables will be numbered 1 – 6
4. Please do not return your dirty glasses, leave them on the table and a member of staff will collect them and sanitize the table after use.
5. We encourage contactless payment where at all possible.
6. There may be times when you need to pass each other inside and the 1 meter rule is not possible. we ask you to make these passing’s as infrequently and as quickly as possible to minimise any risk.
The Old Club House 1869
- Open to the public.
- Hikers and Walkers are welcome, but please leave muddy boots in the lobby
Club House Events
- TBA once possible
- Current (Winter) Opening hours:
- Daily 10am – 4pm
- Food is served 12:00 to 15:00 daily (A reduced menu will initially be available).
- Dogs are permitted in the bar area (no wet dogs from the beach please)